We have meticulously prepared our pub and implemented essential COVID-19 management procedures and we are excited to welcome you back.
What we are doing:
• We’ve carried out a full risk assessment.
• Before we opened our doors, we did a full deep clean and will continue to maintain the highest cleaning standards.
• All tables and chairs and fully cleaned after use and our menus are all single use.
• New seating arrangement in line with Government social distancing rules.
• A dedicated employee committed to ensuring all health and safety is to the highest standard.
• We encourage contactless card payment wherever possible.
• To help manage the flow of guests, you’ll notice a member of our team waiting to welcome you when you arrive, please do wait to be seated, even in the garden.
• Team members will be using hand sanitiser and washing their hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with hot water after every guest interaction.
• We have provided our team members with face coverings.
• Our teams have been fully trained on our new ways of working
What we ask you to do:
• We’d encourage all guests to make a reservation for inside food reservations to avoid disappointment (from 19th May)
• Walk-in guests are more than welcome but there might be a wait for a table during busier times. Our garden is walk-in only.
• When making your reservation please ensure you follow Government guidance regarding maximum
households and support bubbles for the safety of our other guests and teams.
• Every customer or visitor (over the age of 16) to provide their name and contact details.
We will keep these records of customers, visitors and staff for 21 days and provide data to NHS Test and Trace if requested.
We will have the NHS QR code poster at the door when you arrive all members of the party must sign in this is now mandatory.
We would advise downloading the NHS app via the app store and have it ready on arrival.
• Please ensure that you are wearing a mask at all times unless seated and ensure you social distance from other guests.
• When visiting the restroom we would ask that visit on a 1-in 1-out basis.
• We will be asking all guests to respect social distancing. Anyone not abiding by these rules will be asked to leave.
• We have hand sanitiser stations throughout the building and ask that you wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with hot water when visiting the toilets.